I am on Facebook

Saturday 2 August 2014

Bunny in the Garden


Look at this! I had to double-check it as I thought I was seen things J How amazing is this garden art. It has it’s own eyes and whiskers. It took years probably to create this sculpture, great patience and a sense of humor of course. This “Bunny in the Garden” display can be found in the outskirts of the village of Woolacombe. When driving out of it, climbing the hills towards the Woolacombe holiday parks, it can be seen on the left hand side. You can see cars braking for a chance of a better view as the house is situated on a hill and this display appears only for a second and disappears again. It turned into a spotting game every time we went to the village as it was difficult to spot. I’ve seen many garden shrubs styled into traditional shapes like birds and decorative forms but never into such a modern fun shape. Had to stop and take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment