I am on Facebook

Sunday 24 August 2014

Marine Coral Fish tank in my living room

Here's a little sneak into my living room. My husband has this big Marine Coral Fish tank. Despite the hard work and maintenance it's all worth it. It looks amazing. Everyone who visits is drawn to it like a magnet. And my young daughter is turning into an expert Marine biologist at the age of 9.
My cotribution to this is the making of the rock structure. It was made from live rock, glued with the milliput, this structure works brilliantly. Gives fish caves to hide, creates space for placing corals and lets the water flow better so the oxigen and the bacteria spreads evenly and no pockets of stale water are left. Also I seem to get all the disasters in the tank and loose half of the fish while my husbands travels away.
Here's a list of some of the fish and corals we have:
Banana Wrasse, Sohal Tang, Lined Puffer, Chocolate Starfish, Blue Berry Gorgonia Coral, Torch Coral, Hammer Coral, Bubble Coral, Ellegance Coral, Acropora Colony, Zoas, Gold striped clove polyp Coral, Orange Silk Coral


No comments:

Post a Comment