I am on Facebook

Sunday 3 August 2014

Koenigsegg - The Swedish Hypercar


Guess what did we see on the streets of Bath
Well, here it is, Koenigsegg. The Swedish Hypercar. 

As lost as we were, the driver was going very slowly obviously trying to find the right direction giving me the opportunity to take few pictures. So many other people did as well. I had only heard of it before, but never ever have seen one in a flesh. Have to admit, it looked magnificent and powerful and very expensive! 
I did ask my husband , How much does it cost? (I think this model was CCX.) - The short answer was - A million pound. 
Well what do you get for that money? I did check the web for some more info, here's a little review by Top Gear. It all sounds and looks pretty impressive.
In two words, for now this is the fastest and most expensive car in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment