I am on Facebook

Friday 1 August 2014

Pinterest Secret Pinboards

There’s a very interesting feature within Pinterest. It allows you to have your secret pinboards. I personally think this is a very clever way of collecting inspirations for future projects or just collecting family images and I use it a lot. I have boards with things I am making now and the images are waiting to be watermarked or just inspirational new ideas.When you go your home page you will see at the bottom of the page, under all your boards an option to create your secret pinboard. You can:
  • Create a secret board
  • Make a secret board public
  • Invite people to join your secret board
  • Make pins or existing boards secret
If you pin to a secret board, the person will not see you have pin the post, neither it will count on their account. For more detailed info, read here.





No comments:

Post a Comment